Edwin and Ruth Jablonka of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, founded Glenroy, Inc. in 1965, with only three employees and one extrusion coating line. They named the company after their two sons, Glen and Roy, and began their mission to provide superior quality products with exceptional lead times and unmatched service.
Through word-of-mouth, the name Glenroy quickly became synonymous with quality, and a following of loyal customers drove the company’s growth.
Today, the company has nearly 200 employees and 226,000 square feet of facilities in southeast Wisconsin. Now under the third generation guidance of President Rich Buss and CEO Roy Jablonka, Glenroy continues to grow with its customers around the globe.
Glenroy's philosophy of doing business revolves around the following values:
- QUALITY: We manufacture a consistent and superior product by continuously investing in our people, systems and equipment.
- SERVICE: Glenroy perpetuates a 'serving culture' by creating an environment of support. Everyone in the organization takes pride in being of service to customers and to each other.
- INTEGRITY: We are committed to high ethical standards and treat our employees, customers and suppliers in an honest and fair manner.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We are committed to achieving excellence in all aspects of our business through the continuous improvement process.
Glenroy is a member of the Flexographic Technical Association (FTA), Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) and the Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI).
- Great Lakes Graphics Association Graphics Excellence Award – Best of Category (Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula – Flexo – Wide Web, Process)
- Great Lakes Graphics Association Graphics Excellence Award – Best of Category (Forti–Flax Pouch – Flexo – Wide Web, Screen)
- Great Lakes Graphics Association Graphics Excellence Award – Award of Excellence (Arbonne Body Quad Pack – Flexo – Wide Web, Process)
- Great Lakes Graphics Association Graphics Excellence Award – Award of Excellence (Mountain House Ice Cream Sandwich Pouch – Flexo – Wide Web, Process)
- Great Lakes Graphics Association Graphics Excellence Award – Award of Excellence (Joico Structure Paste – Flexo – Wide Web, Process)
- Printing Industries of America Premier Print Award – Certificate of Merit (Forti–Flax Pouch – Flexographic Printing)
In total, Glenroy has been recognized with over 85 awards.