Flexible Packaging Films
Since 1965, Glenroy has specialized in customized flexible packaging films. Our high-quality, high-barrier flexible packaging films have earned the reputation to protect some of the hardest to hold products. What do you want to protect?
Leading CPG’s, contract packagers, and brands of all sizes trust Glenroy’s flexible packaging films (also referred to as flexible packaging laminations or flexible packaging rollstock) because our flexible packaging performs consistently & reliably, arrives on time, and is accompanied by the top customer service and technical support in the industry.
Selecting the right type of packaging film for your products can be a challenge. Many flexible packaging manufacturers offer a standard “menu” of flexible packaging materials. Not Glenroy. We excel at customized applications. You’ll receive flexible packaging laminations designed for your products’ specific requirements.
Below are some examples of our multilayer foil and nonfoil flexible packaging films:
Flexible Packaging Film Laminations
If other flexible packaging suppliers have ever let you down, we’re here to help. Many of our customers initially sought us out after being disappointed by their previous suppliers, and they continue to choose us as their supplier years (or decades) later. Our company’s growth has been largely based on positive word-of-mouth and peer referrals.
Bottom Line Results
Glenroy’s flexible packaging films:
- perform consistently and reliably on form/fill/seal lines, and can be run at faster speeds, reducing downtime and improving efficiency
- run well right down to the roll core, reducing material scrap waste
- are consistent from roll to roll, without requiring constant adjustments on filling lines
Responsive Package Engineering Expertise
We offer top flexible packaging expertise combined with personalized, one-on-one technical support. Our responsive packaging and process engineers are readily accessible for all of our customers, large and small. We also provide a wide array of complimentary technical services to our customers, such as product/package compatibility testing.
Our packaging and process engineers will work with you to create the ideal packaging structure based on each product’s:
- unique ingredients
- distribution processes
- projected life cycle
- form/fill/seal equipment and processes
True Customer Service
At Glenroy, customer success drives everything we do, and our culture revolves around providing the best service. Many flexible packaging suppliers claim to offer the best customer service, but our high customer retention, high customer satisfaction scores, and many testimonials offer proof that the level of service we provide is truly different.
True Customer Service
At Glenroy, a desire to help our customers succeed drives everything we do, and our culture revolves around providing the best service. Many flexible packaging suppliers claim to offer the best customer service, but our high customer retention, high customer satisfaction scores, and many testimonials offer proof that the level of service we provide is truly different
- Highly skilled service-oriented professionals will be available to help you navigate the nuances of flexible packaging and suggest the best materials for your products (Glenroy’s flexible packaging experts have an average of 23 years of experience in the packaging industry)
- We’re flexible and able to accommodate your company’s particular processes, from procurement to distribution
- A team of flexible packaging experts consisting of an account manager, a packaging engineer, a regional sales manager, and a customer service representative will be dedicated to meeting your needs
- To help ensure that your packaging runs efficiently and meets your production goals, your dedicated Glenroy service team will be available to travel to your location for on-site technical support
In Glenroy, you’ll find a trusted packaging partner and problem solver.
High Barrier Flexible Packaging
Various ingredients in your products may interact with packaging materials and affect your products’ quality and integrity.
Glenroy has earned an industry reputation for exceptional expertise in manufacturing flexible packaging laminations for “hard-to-hold” products (including products that require packaging with exceptional gas barrier and/or chemical resistance properties).
- First, we’ll analyze your product and use our ingredient database to determine the best flexible packaging materials.
- Then, we’ll test engineered flexible packaging films for compatibility with your products in our on-site package engineering lab, providing you with a full report of the results.
We provide flexible packaging for some of the hardest products to package, and we welcome your next packaging challenge.
Award-winning Flexographic Printing
Our flexographic printing capabilities have won 100 printing awards, including prominent awards such as FTA Excellence in Flexography Gold and “Best of Show” Awards, and Printing Industries of America Premier Print Awards.