At 92 million strong, the millennial generation is the largest in U.S history. Currently holding over $600 billion in annual purchasing power, millennials’ buying power is predicted to reach $1.4 trillion annually by 2020 and $11.3 trillion by 2030.
Like it or not, millennials are taking over the joint.
And despite popular belief, the majority of millennials are brand loyalists. Of 1,300 millennials interviewed by Forbes, “60% said that they are often or always loyal to brands”. As the oldest wave of millennials enters parenthood and the youngest wave of millennials enters adulthood, new buying habits and...
We provide innovative flexible packaging solutions to companies from various industries including medical, beauty, pet, auto, and consumer products. Any day walking through Glenroy’s manufacturing facility plant, you’ll find us creating pouches and flexible packaging films for our customers ranging from small brands to Fortune 500 companies.
Our work is rooted in seven values that we live by on a daily basis. We believe in respect, effectiveness, participation, positivity, collaboration, support, and adaptability. We are committed to our customers’ success by focusing on the quality of our employees, services, and products. This in turn allows our customers, employees, and the company to prosper.
Whether you’re launching a new product or trying to invigorate an established product line, choosing stand-up pouches for your packaging can be a game changer. Some of the various benefits drawing brands to pouches include:
- Pouches fit consumer lifestyle trends; on-the-go consumers find lightweight pouches easy to carry, reseal, and store.
- Many pouches make it easier for consumers to dispense and use the product inside, and allow for complete evacuation of the product (as opposed to rigid packaging).
- Pouches provide ample billboard space for on-shelf brand-building.
- Flexibles offer a contemporary look and work well with design-forward graphic treatments.
- Many consumers perceive stand-up pouches as a signifier of a quality, premium product.
- Millennials are “flexible packaging natives” who grew up seeing juice in pouches, and they are more accepting of pouches than any preceding generation.
- New features and spouts provide...