We provide innovative flexible packaging solutions to companies from various industries including medical, beauty, pet, auto, and consumer products. Any day walking through Glenroy’s manufacturing facility plant, you’ll find us creating pouches and flexible packaging films for our customers ranging from small brands to Fortune 500 companies.
Our work is rooted in seven values that we live by on a daily basis. We believe in respect, effectiveness, participation, positivity, collaboration, support, and adaptability. We are committed to our customers’ success by focusing on the quality of our employees, services, and products. This in turn allows our customers, employees, and the company to prosper.
Whether you’re launching a new product or trying to invigorate an established product line, choosing stand-up pouches for your packaging can be a game changer. Some of the various benefits drawing brands to pouches include:
- Pouches fit consumer lifestyle trends; on-the-go consumers find lightweight pouches easy to carry, reseal, and store.
- Many pouches make it easier for consumers to dispense and use the product inside, and allow for complete evacuation of the product (as opposed to rigid packaging).
- Pouches provide ample billboard space for on-shelf brand-building.
- Flexibles offer a contemporary look and work well with design-forward graphic treatments.
- Many consumers perceive stand-up pouches as a signifier of a quality, premium product.
- Millennials are “flexible packaging natives” who grew up seeing juice in pouches, and they are more accepting of pouches than any preceding generation.
- New features and spouts provide...
More and more brands are making the switch from rigid to flexible packaging every day. According to a recent report by Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence, the North American flexible packaging market was worth $30 billion in 2015 and is expected to be valued at nearly $34 billion by 2021. Some reasons attributed to the growth of flexible packaging include:
- Rising popularity of pouches–predicted to grow 6.5% a year to 2020
- Consumer perception that stand-up pouches signify quality
- Increased consumer demand of convenient smaller pack sizes
- Eco-friendly benefits–flexible packaging consumes less energy to manufacture and transport
At Glenroy, we continue to be at the forefront of this movement by providing a wide range of flexible packaging capabilities, innovative products, and top-tier service to our customers...