Lightweight flexible packaging offers a competitive advantage for nutraceutical manufacturers serving consumers who desire functional, convenient, or portable packaging.
Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging will provide you with:
- Product integrity
- Consistent quality
- Environmental benefits
- Enhanced shelf appeal
- Faster speed-to-market
- Customized packaging solutions
- Better economics
- Product & package compatibility testing is available to determine the best packaging materials for your products.
- Our packaging and process engineers analyze your product’s distribution process and life cycle to create packaging that protects the integrity and safety of your product for the end user.
- We excel at manufacturing high barrier packaging to protect the integrity of your nutraceutical products.
- For over 40 years, Glenroy has upheld a reputation in the packaging industry for manufacturing flexible packaging that performs consistently.
- Our laminations are produced to stringent quality specifications, with traceability from start to finish. Glenroy maintains a GMP manufacturing environment and conducts regular quality audits.
- While some flexible packaging manufacturers have reformulated to the cheapest raw materials available, we continue to use high-quality materials in our packaging.
- A product that replaces rigid packaging with lightweight flexible packaging consumes less energy in the manufacturing process, offers significant energy savings in the transportation process, and results in a package that uses much less space in a landfill.
- Choose Glenroy’s flexible packaging instead of rigid packaging for package minimization, waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.
- Glenroy is equipped with the materials and expertise to help you create packaging that cannot be ignored.
- We offer premium packaging structures that will not permit graphics to look dull or gray, regardless of the barriers used in the packaging structure.
- Over 75 package printing awards have been presented to Glenroy over the past decade.
- When launching a new product, packaging should not be a detail that slows you down.
- We understand product launches and will work within the critical deadlines involved, helping you navigate your packaging from graphic design to distribution.
- We are structured to have ample capacity at all times for your urgent orders.
- Our package development abilities, coupled with rapid turnaround times, will help you launch your new nutraceutical products in record time—without sacrificing quality or performance.
- We have the technology and expertise to produce packaging material designed for convenience, functionality, or portability, such as resealable pouches, unit-dose packaging, or stickpacks with specific requirements for tear strength.
- Many flexible packaging manufacturers offer a standard “menu” of flexible packaging materials instead of customized options. At Glenroy, we excel at customizing high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your products.
- Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging provides the lowest cost of use through reduced product waste and improved machine efficiencies. Learn more
We provide a responsive team of experts who can deliver a personalized flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
With one of the most experienced service teams in the industry, Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in packaging.
Our packaging and process engineers will analyze your product and work with you to reate the optimal packaging structure based on your product’s:
- distribution process and life cycle.
- unique ingredients.
- form/fill/seal equipment and processes.
Problem-solving for Your Packaging Challenges
Packaging engineers, brand owners, and contract packagers rely on Glenroy to tackle difficult packaging problems promptly and effectively. Our team of experts welcomes the opportunity to handle your next demanding packaging challenge.
Glenroy has the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for a wide array of nutraceuticals, including:
- Functional beverage mixes
- Liquid supplements
- Protein drink mixes
- Energy bars
- Supplement tablets and capsules
- Dissolvable strips
- Functional foods
- Efervescent tablets and powders