Glenroy is a 3rd generation family owned company and our company culture reflects that. From day one, you’ll be greeted and treated just like family. We’re always looking for new faces to join our family company. In fact, most of our newest employees always comment how welcome the entire Glenroy employee family makes them feel from the start. If you’re looking for a new work family, read on further regarding a career with us and apply today!
If you desire to work with a company where your contributions matter and you have a sense of ownership and responsibility for both team and organizational success, consider Glenroy.Regional Sales Manager – Geoff Van Eimeren
It’s a great company to work for that values and self-empowers its employees.Customer Service Manager – Kimberly Weiss
[I continue working here] …knowing that the company is growing every day and I am growing with it.Finisher – Marvin Harris
In addition to competitive wages, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- paid time off & paid holidays
- robust wellness package with health insurance premium discounts & generous incentives
- life insurance & critical care insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 401k matching & profit sharing
- tuition reimbursement & financing
We also offer perks such as an alternate work week schedule or flexible scheduling*, a fully air-conditioned manufacturing facility, ergonomic work stations, free onsite dietician and nurse consultations, a tobacco-free campus, free computer financing options, free fitness equipment financing options, a mother’s room, tuition reimbursement & financing options, onsite software training and many other professional development training opportunities.
* Manufacturing employees utilize an alternate work week schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on rotating) & office/professional positions allow for flexible work arrangements.
In 2015, Glenroy has received a Well Workplace Gold Award from Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) with local affiliate Wellness Council of Wisconsin. This Gold Well Workplace Award recognizes Glenroy as one of the nation’s leaders in worksite wellness programs for unparalleled commitment to the health and well-being of employees.