In the oral care market, brand owners have increased product launches to stay ahead of trends and gain market share.
We understand the details of product launches and excel at working within the critical deadlines involved, helping you navigate your packaging from graphic design to distribution.
Leading oral care product manufacturers choose Glenroy for:
- Faster speed-to-market
- Packaging that protects product flavor and integrity
- High-impact packaging
- Customized packaging solutions
- Better economics
- When launching a new product, packaging should not be a detail that slows you down.
- We are structured to have ample capacity at all times for your urgent orders.
- Our package development abilities, coupled with rapid turnaround times, can help you get your new oral care products to market in record time-without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Many oral care products, such as toothpastes and whitening strips, require packaging with high chemical resistance. We excel at manufacturing high barrier packaging to protect the integrity of your “hard-to-hold” products.
- Many oral care products are prone to “flavor scalping”-the absorption of flavor by a product’s flexible packaging.
- Our experience in preventing flavor scalping will allow your products to reach the end user with the correct amount of flavor.
- Our packaging and process engineers will analyze your product’s distribution process and life cycle to help you find the optimal packaging for your products.
- Many oral care brand managers are exploring packaging updates to gain a competitive advantage. Glenroy is equipped with the materials and expertise to help you create packaging that cannot be ignored.
- Glenroy produces a proprietary packaging structure with the highest brightness level on the market—ideal for the packaging of tooth whitening products.
- We have the technology and expertise to produce material for a wide variety of package configurations, such as magazine and mailer inserts, tandem pouches, tri-packs, promotional sample pouches with or without coupons, unit-dose packets, etc.
- Many flexible packaging manufacturers offer a standard “menu” of flexible packaging materials instead of customized options. At Glenroy, we excel at customizing high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your applications.
- Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging provides the lowest cost of use through reduced product waste and improved machine efficiencies. Learn more
We provide a responsive team of experts who can deliver a personalized flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
With one of the most experienced service teams in the industry, Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in packaging.
Our packaging and process engineers will analyze your product and work with you to create the optimal packaging structure based on your product’s:
- distribution process and life cycle.
- unique ingredients.
- form/fill/seal equipment and processes.
Problem-solving for Your Packaging Challenges
Packaging engineers, brand owners, and contract packagers rely on Glenroy to tackle difficult packaging problems promptly and effectively. Our team of experts welcomes the opportunity to handle your next demanding packaging challenge.
- A product that replaces rigid packaging with lightweight flexible packaging consumes less energy in the manufacturing process, offers significant energy savings in the transportation process, and results in a package that uses much less space in a landfill.
- Choose Glenroy’s flexible packaging instead of rigid packaging for package minimization, waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.
Glenroy has the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for diverse oral care products, including:
- Whitening treatments
- Whitening strips
- Dissolvable breath strips
- Fluoride treatments
- Mouth ulcer treatments
- Cold sore treatments
- Child & infant tooth & gum cleansers
- Infant teething products
Glenroy’s expertly-printed oral care flexible packaging has won several packaging awards:
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award Humphreys® Teething Relief
- packagePRINTING Excellence Award - 3rd place Humphreys® Teething Relief
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award Colgate® Caribbean Cool Toothpaste
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award - Best of Category Colgate® MaxFresh Toothpaste
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award Colgate® Barbie Toothpaste
- FTA Excellence in Flexography Award - Bronze Wintermint Listerine®
- WorldStar Package Award Cool Mint Listerine®
- FPA Top Packaging Award Cool Mint Listerine®