Pharmaceutical & Medical
Since 1965, leading pharmaceutical and medical manufacturers have trusted Glenroy to supply customized multilayer extrusion laminations with the following characteristics:
- Chemical resistance for hard-to-hold products
- Oxygen, light, and moisture resistance for optimal product protection
- Sealant layers that provide outstanding seal strength, hot tack, and seal-through-contamination characteristics
- Reverse printing for maximum protection of important print copy
- Sealant layers that resist scalping of active ingredients
Glenroy will provide you with:
- A team of experts who can deliver a flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
- With one of the most experienced service teams in the industry, Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in the packaging industry.
- Customized, high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your applications.
- Fast turnaround times on test rolls and clinical trial test material.
- Laminations produced to stringent quality specifications, with traceability from start to finish. Learn more
Glenroy has the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for diverse pharmaceutical and medical products, including:
“I have been associated with Glenroy for the past five years and recommend them highly. I am truly pleased with the ‘Total Service’ given to me. From the get-go, I receive courteous and prompt attention to orders and quotations. Apart from their ‘written in stone’ dependable lead times, their knowledge and support given to details-such as artwork, technical advice, etc-has aided to eliminate problems that might have occurred. I feel they are part of my team, and that they share the same ‘customer’ focused values as my company.”
Derma Sciences, Inc.
- Capsules, pills, and tablets
- Unit dose medications
- Medicated swabs
- Wound care and burn care dressings
- Transdermal patches
- Single-use electrodes
- Medical devices
- Diagnostic test kits
- Dissolvable strips
- Miscellaneous medical products for patient care
ProductsPackaging film structures include:
- High barrier laminates
- Co-extruded structures
- Peelable lidding
- Pouch laminates
- Frangible structures
- Nonmetallic high barrier laminates
- Thermoformable films
- Cold-formable films
- Blister foils
“Glenroy continues to be the best supplier to Span. Your team's ability to react to our needs keeps us coming back for more.”
Director of Sales and Marketing
Our team of experts welcomes the opportunity to handle your next demanding packaging challenge. Request a consultation with one of our experienced packaging representatives.
- GMP manufacturing environment, with traceability from start to finish.
- Our laminations are produced to stringent quality specifications, and our production facilities exceed many standards set for production of consumer and pharmaceutical packaging.
- While some flexible packaging manufacturers have reformulated to the cheapest raw materials available, we continue to use high-quality materials in our products to ensure that your packaging performs consistently throughout the distribution and lifecycle of your product.
- We continually invest in our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and our highly skilled machine operators.
“Glenroy has a well-deserved reputation for quality and service. When discussing packaging film, I’ve heard several people mention Glenroy and speak highly of the company. If I ever need an order right away, Glenroy gets the product to me on time and gives me updates along the way. Glenroy is a great company to work with.”
- Glenroy has embraced advanced Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement principles for over fifteen years.
- Through value-stream mapping, we have continually reduced waste, improved work flow, and reduced turnaround times.