Quality, safety, and reliability are crucial when packaging infant and child care products.
For decades, leading infant and child care product manufacturers have trusted Glenroy for:
- Product integrity
- Customized packaging solutions
- Faster speed-to-market
- Enhanced appeal
- Better economics
- Our packaging and process engineers analyze your product’s distribution process and life cycle to create packaging that protects the integrity and safety of your product for the end user.
- We excel at manufacturing high barrier packaging to protect integrity of “hard-to-hold” products such as sun care products, wipes, lotions, and shampoos with sensitive or aromatic ingredients.
- For over 40 years, Glenroy has upheld a reputation in the packaging industry for manufacturing flexible packaging that performs consistently.
- Our laminations are produced to stringent quality specifications, with traceability from start to finish. Glenroy maintains a GMP manufacturing environment and conducts regular quality audits.
- While some flexible packaging manufacturers have reformulated to the cheapest raw materials available, we continue to use the same high-quality materials in every production run.
- The result-packaging that you can rely on to deliver your product to the end user without loss of quality or integrity.
- We have the technology and expertise to produce material for a wide variety of package configurations, such as magazine and mailer inserts, tandem pouches, tri-packs, pouches with resealable closures, promotional sample pouches with or without coupons, unit-dose packets, stickpacks, etc.
- Many flexible packaging manufacturers offer a standard “menu” of flexible packaging materials instead of customized options. At Glenroy, we excel at customizing high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your products.
- When launching a new product, packaging should not be a detail that slows you down.
- We understand product launches and will work within the critical deadlines involved, helping you navigate your packaging from graphic design to distribution.
- We are structured to have ample capacity at all times for your urgent orders.
- Our package development abilities, coupled with rapid turnaround times, will help you launch your new infant and child care products in record time-without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Glenroy is equipped with the materials and expertise to help you create packaging that cannot be ignored.
- We offer premium packaging structures that will not permit graphics to look dull or gray, regardless of the barriers used in the packaging structure.
- Over 75 package printing awards have been presented to Glenroy over the past decade.
- Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging provides the lowest cost of use through reduced product waste and improved machine efficiencies. Learn more
We provide a responsive team of experts who can deliver a personalized flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
With one of the most experienced service teams in the industry, Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in packaging.
Our packaging and process engineers will analyze your product and work with you to create the optimal packaging structure based on your product’s:
- distribution process and life cycle.
- unique ingredients.
- form/fill/seal equipment and processes.
Problem-solving for Your Packaging Challenges
Packaging engineers, brand owners, and contract packagers rely on Glenroy to tackle difficult packaging problems promptly and effectively. Our team of experts welcomes the opportunity to handle your next demanding packaging challenge.
- A product that replaces rigid packaging with lightweight flexible packaging consumes less energy in the manufacturing process, offers significant energy savings in the transportation process, and results in a package that uses much less space in a landfill.
- Choose Glenroy’s flexible packaging instead of rigid packaging for package minimization, waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.
Glenroy has the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for diverse oral care products, including:
- Baby wash
- Diaper rash ointments and creams
- Liquid vitamin supplements
- Powdered electrolyte supplements
- Baby oils
- Baby formulas
- Baby wipes
- Breastfeeding aids
- Teething products
- Tooth & gum cleansers
- Fiber and vitamin gummies
- Lidding for baby food products
- Reclosable pouches for snacks
Glenroy’s infant and child care products flexible packaging has won the following packaging awards:
- FTA Excellence in Flexography Award - Gold & Best of Show Huggies® Lavender & Chamomile Wash/Shea Butter Lotion
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award - Best of Category Gerber® Grins & Giggles Milk & Honey Lotion
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award Gerber® LiquiLytes Instant Mix