Household & Consumer Product Packaging
Since 1965, Glenroy packaging film has been used by household product manufacturers to provide products with protection and shelf impact.
Household product manufacturers choose Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging for:
- Product integrity
- Faster speed-to-market
- Environmental benefits
- Enhanced shelf appeal
- Customized packaging solutions
- Better economics
- Glenroy excels at manufacturing mid- to high-barrier packaging to protect integrity of chemically-aggressive products such as household cleaners.
- Our packaging and process engineers analyze your product’s distribution process and life cycle to create packaging that protects the integrity of your household product for the end user.
- When launching a new product, packaging should not be a detail that slows you down.
- We understand product launches and will work within the critical deadlines involved, helping you navigate your packaging from graphic design to distribution.
- We are structured to have ample capacity at all times for your urgent orders.
- Our package development abilities, coupled with rapid turnaround times, will help you launch your new household products in record time—without sacrificing quality or performance.
- A product that replaces rigid packaging with lightweight flexible packaging consumes less energy in the manufacturing process, offers significant energy savings in the transportation process, and results in a package that uses much less space in a landfill.
- Choose Glenroy’s flexible packaging instead of rigid packaging for package minimization, waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.
- Glenroy is equipped with the materials and expertise to help you create packaging that cannot be ignored.
- We offer premium packaging structures that will not allow graphics to look dull or gray, regardless of the barriers used in the packaging structure.
- Over 85 package printing awards have been presented to Glenroy.
- We have the technology and expertise to produce packaging material for a wide variety of configurations and opening features preferred by consumers, such as resealable stand-up pouches, stickpacks, sample packaging, unit-dose packaging, magazine or mailer inserts, bottleneck samples, sample packages with coupons, etc.
- Many flexible packaging manufacturers offer a standard “menu” of flexible packaging materials instead of customized options. At Glenroy, we excel at customizing high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your household products.
- Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging provides the lowest cost of use through reduced product waste and improved machine efficiencies. Learn more
We provide a responsive team of experts who can deliver a personalized flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
With one of the most experienced service teams in the industry, Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in packaging.
Our packaging and process engineers will analyze your product and work with you to create the optimal packaging structure based on your product’s:
- distribution process and life cycle.
- unique ingredients.
- form/fill/seal equipment and processes.
Problem-solving for Your Packaging Challenges
Packaging engineers, brand owners, and contract packagers rely on Glenroy to tackle difficult packaging problems promptly and effectively. Our team of experts welcomes the opportunity to handle your next demanding packaging challenge.
Hard-to-hold Automotive Products
Various ingredients in your household products may interact with packaging materials. Don’t trust your “hard-to-hold” products to just any packaging film. Glenroy has earned a reputation in the packaging industry for having the expertise to manufacture packaging for these “hard-to-hold” ingredients.
Glenroy has the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for diverse household products, including:
- Disinfectant wipes
- Dishwashing detergents & drying agents
- Laundry detergents & stain removers
- Bathroom cleaners
- Kitchen cleaners
- Carpet cleaners
- Cleaning concentrates
- Furniture cleaners
- Metal polishes
- Electronics cleaners
- Glass cleaners
- Fabric softeners
- Wood cleaners & treatments
- Shoe polishes
- Hand soaps
- Insect repellents
Glenroy has won various packaging awards for household products packaging:
- FTA Excellence in Flexography Award - Bronze BIZ® pouch
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award BIZ® pouch
- FTA Excellence in Flexography Award - Silver Woolite® H.E. Fabric Wash
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award Woolite® H.E. Fabric Wash
- packagePRINTING Excellence Award - 1st Place Woolite® H.E. Fabric Wash
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award - Best of Category Palmolive® Dishwasher Detergent
- FTA Excellence in Flexography Award - Gold Murphy® Oil Soap