Automotive product manufacturers turn to Glenroy’s high barrier packaging film to protect the integrity of their chemically-aggressive products.
We have the technology and experience to manufacture flexible packaging for diverse types of automotive products, including:
- Automotive cleaners
- Glass cleaners
- Tire cleaners
- Interior cleaning wipes
- Automotive waxes
- Specialized lubricants
- Fuel additives
- Air fresheners
Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging will provide you with:
- Product integrity
- Faster speed-to-market
- Customized packaging solutions
- Better economics
- Consistent quality
- Our packaging and process engineers analyze your product’s distribution process and life cycle to create packaging that protects the integrity of your product for the end user.
- We excel at manufacturing cost-effective, mid- to high barrier packaging to protect the integrity of your automotive products.
- When launching a new product, packaging should not be a detail that slows you down.
- We understand product launches and will work within the critical deadlines involved, helping you navigate your packaging from graphic design to distribution.
- We are structured to have ample capacity at all times for your urgent orders
- Our package development abilities, coupled with rapid turnaround times, will help you launch your new automotive products in record time-without sacrificing quality or performance.
- We have the technology and expertise to produce functional packaging material designed for diverse applications.
- Many flexible packaging manufacturers offer a standard “menu” of flexible packaging materials instead of customized options. At Glenroy, we excel at customizing high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your automotive products.
- Glenroy’s value-added flexible packaging provides the lowest cost of use through reduced product waste and improved machine efficiencies. Learn more
- For over 40 years, Glenroy has upheld a reputation in the packaging industry for manufacturing flexible packaging that performs consistently.
- While some flexible packaging manufacturers have reformulated to the cheapest raw materials available, we continue to use high-quality materials in our packaging.
Hard-to-hold Automotive Products
Various ingredients in your automotive products may interact with packaging materials. Don’t trust your “hard-to-hold” products to just any packaging film. Glenroy has earned a reputation in the packaging industry for having the expertise to manufacture packaging for these “hard-to-hold” ingredients.
Problem-solving for Your Packaging Challenges
Packaging engineers, brand owners, and contract packagers rely on Glenroy to tackle difficult packaging problems promptly and effectively. Our team of experts welcomes the opportunity to handle your next demanding packaging challenge.
We provide a responsive team of experts who can deliver a personalized flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
With one of the most experienced service teams in the industry, Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in packaging.
Our packaging and process engineers analyze your product and work with you to create the optimal packaging structure based on your product’s:
- distribution process and life cycle.
- unique ingredients.
- form/fill/seal equipment and processes.
- A product that replaces rigid packaging with lightweight flexible packaging consumes less energy in the manufacturing process, offers significant energy savings in the transportation process, and results in a package that uses much less space in a landfill.
- Choose Glenroy’s flexible packaging instead of rigid packaging for package minimization, waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.
Glenroy’s award-winning flexographic printing has earned over 70 flexographic printing awards over the past ten years.
Examples of printing awards won for automotive products packaging are:
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award Black Magic® Titanium Tire Wet Gel
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin Graphics Excellence Award Ecolab® Black Magic for Tires & Trim
- packagePRINTING Excellence Award - 2nd Place Blue Coral® Wash & Wax Singles