Pharmaceutical packaging and medical device packaging that has been trusted by leading pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers for 50 years.
Many leading pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers choose Glenroy to supply foil & non-foil flexible packaging laminations and lidding with:
- Chemical resistance for hard-to-hold products
- Oxygen, light, and moisture barriers that meet stringent requirements (including clear high-barrier laminations)
- Sealant layers that provide outstanding seal strength, hot tack, and seal-through-contamination characteristics, and resist scalping of active ingredients
- Properties such as easy tear propagation or peelability
- High-fidelity flexographic printing
Choose Glenroy for:
- A team of experts who can deliver a flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
- One of the most experienced service teams in the industry; Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in the packaging industry.
- Customized, high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your applications.
- Fast turnaround times on test rolls and clinical trial test material.
- Laminations produced to stringent quality specifications, with traceability from start to finish
We’re able to supply pre-made pouches for demanding applications such as defibrillator pads. Features such as laser scoring or application of banding tape can ensure a fast linear tear when seconds make the difference.
“Our company has used Glenroy for many years and has found them to be an excellent supplier. Their technical experts are leaders in the printed film industry.”Sr. Engineer – Coloplast
“I am truly pleased with [Glenroy's] service...I receive courteous and prompt attention to orders and quotations. Apart from their ‘written in stone’ dependable lead times, their knowledge and support given to details has aided to eliminate any potential problems. I feel they are part of my team, and that they share the same customer-focused values as my company.”Derma Sciences, Inc. – Materials Manager
“Glenroy’s dedication to problem-solving and communication has made my job easier. Glenroy is very easy to work with and very cooperative. I think the world of Glenroy’s service. Everybody I’ve ever dealt with at Glenroy has been extremely helpful, from the quality assurance engineers to the purchasing agents. I consider Glenroy a top-notch vendor, and have found the company’s products to be competitively priced.”Director of Operations – Nomax Inc.
"Glenroy has a well-deserved reputation for quality and service. When discussing packaging film, I’ve heard several people mention Glenroy and speak highly of the company. If I ever need an order right away, Glenroy gets the product to me on time and gives me updates along the way. Glenroy is a great company to work with."Senior Buyer – STERIS Corporation
"Glenroy has and continues to provide high-quality packaging on time and in a friendly way that makes it easy for me to get my job done."Senior Procurement Specialist – Upsher-Smith
Glenroy has the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for diverse pharmaceutical and medical products, including:
- Medical devices
- Capsules, pills, and tablets
- Inhalation devices
- Wound care and burn care dressings
- Tissue grafts
- Enteral feeding
- Unit dose medications
- Implantable devices
- Medicated swabs
- Transdermal patches
- Single-use electrodes
- Medical devices
- Tissue substitutes
- Diagnostic test kits
- Dissolvable strips
- Miscellaneous medical products for patient care
- High barrier foil & non-foil laminations
- Co-extruded structures
- Peelable laminations
- Pouch laminates
- Thermoformable films
- Cold-formable films
- Blister foils
Our quality systems are rooted in FDA GMP requirements and ISO principles, and we’ve implemented Six Sigma and Lean methodologies for over fifteen years.
- We maintain a GMP manufacturing environment, with product traceability from start to finish, and regular internal and third party quality audits.
- Our laminations are produced to stringent quality specifications, and our production facilities exceed many standards set for production of consumer and pharmaceutical packaging.
- While some flexible packaging manufacturers have reformulated to the cheapest raw materials available, we continue to use high-quality materials in our products to ensure that your packaging performs consistently throughout the distribution and lifecycle of your product.
- We continually invest in our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and our highly skilled machine operators, who have an average of 17 years of experience in producing flexible packaging.
Visit our Quality & Regulatory Systems page to learn more.