Narrow Web Packaging Film
Dependable and consistent packaging films with the lowest cost of use
“Glenroy has proven over time to be an outstanding supplier of high-quality film that is both consistent and predictable.”
Prime Label & Screen
“Our company has used Glenroy for many years and has always received great service and high-quality products. We love to work with Glenroy and will continue to work with Glenroy for many years to come.”
Lithotype Company, Inc.
Glenroy has been providing narrow web printers with cost-efficient packaging films that set the standard for quality since 1993.
Also known as cosmetic web or narrow web film, Glenroy’s surface printable packaging films are:
- Manufactured on state-of-the-art extrusion coating and laminating equipment
- Compatible with most solvent-based, water-based, and UV ink systems
- Available with custom slitting
- Produced with only high-quality materials so your film will perform consistently and reliably on your presses—right down to the core
- Consistent and predictable in every way—from printability to roll conformity
- Ideal for your high-fidelity packaging film jobs
This adds up to reduced scrap rates, reduced downtime, and satisfied customers who trust your products.
Our bestselling ExpressWeb surface printable films are stocked and ready to ship within two to three business days.
PET | White LDPE | Foil | HPC | 1.25 mil LLDPEF
PET | White-LDPE | Foil | HPC | 1.5 mil LLDPEF
PET | Clear LDPE | Foil | HPC | 1.25 mil LLDPEF
PET | Clear LDPE | Foil | HPC | 1.5 mil LLDPEF
PET | White LDPE | Foil | EAA | 1.25 mil LLDPEF
PET | Clear LDPE | Foil | EAA | 1.25 mil LLDPEF
PET | White LDPE | Foil | EAA | 2.0 mil LLDPEF
Please contact our customer service professionals at (800) 824-1482 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- As a trusted supplier of packaging film, Glenroy has an industry reputation for producing rollstock of the highest quality with exceptional lead times.
- The consistent printability, profile, and roll conformity of Glenroy’s surface printable packaging film is second to none.
Lowest Cost of Use
- While some manufacturers have reformulated to the cheapest raw materials available to increase their profit margins, we continue to use high-quality materials.
- The result: Your film will perform reliably right down to the core, reducing scrap material rates and downtime, and allowing you to meet your production goals.
From the moment you contact Glenroy, you’ll understand the meaning of “the Glenroy difference”.
- Packaging experts are available to suggest the ideal packaging structure for your application and perform product/package compatibility testing.
- A dedicated account manager, sales representative, and service representative will be exclusively assigned to your account.
- We’ll work with your company’s specific processes, from procurement to distribution.
- Your team of Glenroy representatives will be available to travel to your location for on-site technical support.
ExpressWeb surface printable films are engineered for applications such as:
- Personal care products
- Over-the-counter medications
- Household products
- Baby care products
- Automotive care products