At Glenroy, our focus is on our people and our purpose. We understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our culture is truly unique, which can be felt by employees and customers alike. We feel that putting forth a high level of commitment to our workforce results in employees that put forth a high level of commitment to our customers.
As an employee at Glenroy you can expect to experience:
- a unique & positive culture.
- high value placed on your ideas & contributions.
- a supportive employee base.
- a dynamic & collaborative work environment.
- opportunities for career development.
If you desire to work with a company where your contributions matter and you have a sense of ownership and responsibility for both team and organizational success, consider Glenroy.Regional Sales Manager – Geoff Van Eimeren
It’s a great company to work for that values and self-empowers its employees.Sales Support Specialist – Kimberly Weiss
The culture is focused around the success of their employees in their careers and the needs of their customers.Manufacturing Engineer – Mark Herzfeldt
[I continue working here] …knowing that the company is growing every day and I am growing with it.Finisher – Marvin Harris
Glenroy has been certified by The Good Jobs. Please click on any of our "culture badges" below to learn more.
In addition to competitive wages, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- paid time off & paid holidays
- robust wellness package with health insurance premium discounts & generous incentives
- life insurance & critical care insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 401k matching & profit sharing
- tuition reimbursement & financing
We also offer perks such as an alternate work week schedule or flexible scheduling*, a fully air-conditioned manufacturing facility, ergonomic work stations, free onsite dietician and nurse consultations, a tobacco-free campus, free computer financing options, free fitness equipment financing options, a mother’s room, tuition reimbursement & financing options, onsite software training and many other professional development training opportunities.
* Manufacturing employees utilize an alternate work week schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on rotating) & office/professional positions allow for flexible work arrangements.
In 2015, Glenroy has received a Well Workplace Gold Award from Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) with local affiliate Wellness Council of Wisconsin. This Gold Well Workplace Award recognizes Glenroy as one of the nation’s leaders in worksite wellness programs for unparalleled commitment to the health and well-being of employees.